Infusions are used to provide intravenous medications to treat everything from infection to pain and terminal illness. By offering infusion therapy by Home Choice Partners, we can reduce the time spent in the hospital for both our short-term and long-term residents.
Some of our residents require infusions on an ongoing basis, while others only on an as-needed basis. Either way, we can extend a wide range of infusion services to our residents in the comfort of their room.
Some of the most common infusion services provided by Home Choice Partners include:
- Antimicrobial drugs
- Factor replacement therapy for Hemophilia
- Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Immunoglobulin, Intravenous, and Subcutaneous
- Hepatitis Therapy
- Biologic agents, also called immune modulators
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Inotropic Therapy for late stage Heart Failure
- Pain Management, including intravenous and subcutaneous infusion
- Steroids and Tysabri® for Multiple Sclerosis
- Other Injectable Therapies
- Maintenance and Medication Refills for Implantable Pumps
- Specialized line placement, such as midline and PICC insertions